If your clients have held you price hostage, there’s a good chance they simply haven’t been properly propositioned. There are five ways to do it; all of them not only perfectly legal, but grossly under used.
Take a look:
1. Unique Selling Proposition-If anyone else has the same kind of business you have, you must answer the unspoken question, “Why should I do business with you?” Most businesses are not unique, but the value you bring to your clients can be.
2. Unique Value Proposition-In a nutshell, what matters to your clients is what they SEE that screams VALUE more than price. What are you doing to promote that?
3. Irresistible Offer-Creating an offer that they simply cannot pass up! Can anybody say, “value add offers”?
4. Unique Safety Proposition-Is it safe to buy from you? Do you stand behind what you offer? Then put it in writing. Make sure you have a kick butt guarantee.
5. Unique Experience Proposition-Make the experience a tangible one through stories, testimonials, explanations. This converts the skeptical so that they are true believers.
Price objection is often resistance to not seeing or understanding the value of a product or service. It’s not just, how will this make my life better or easier? It’s more of, how are you going to make this an experience that’s memorable AND gets me the results I want?
When you properly proposition clients, price resistance fades. That’s why it’s critical to show clients every. single. day. the value you bring to them. Don’t be afraid to proposition them. Do it fearlessly!
That’s what your customers are really asking for, and it’s a money maker. Propositioning builds client loyalty and repeat sales. You definitely want that.