Dear Allure Magazine,
In fact, she values my time so much that if I will take a few minutes to fill out a survey, she will enter my name into a sweepstakes drawing for a chance to win $50,000.
A chance to win?
Gosh, you guys really do value my time! Along with millions of other readers, I get a slim to none chance to win fifty grand.
You even acknowledged, “I know you receive countless emails each day, but frankly this is one of the most important surveys we conduct all year, so please take a moment to fill this out.”
Note to Allure: Why should it matter to me that it’s the most important survey YOU conduct all year? What do I get out of it? Oh, that’s right, a chance to win big money.
I like Allure magazine. That’s why I subscribe to it. But these people need help building a bond with their customers.
Telling me what you need without giving me something genuine in return is of no value. And Ms. VP is right.
I DO get emails like that every day. Hers is no different.
Lesson for you: Do NOT copy this form of disingenuous client engagement. Don’t dangle a carrot I can never have in front of me.
Do NOT promise me a chance to win an iPad, an exotic vacation, or a treatment at your salon or spa.
My time is valuable. Give me something for it in return. It doesn’t have to be huge, but it does have to be sincere.
Keep It Real,
St. Paddy’s Day Newsletter Offer:
“How do I get started?”
Does it seem like a daunting task? I hear that a lot about starting print and email newsletters.
- What do I put in the spaces reserved for me in the newsletter?
- How do I know I’ve written it so my readers respond?
- What are the best words to use when presenting my offer?
These are just some of the questions I hear. Many of you want to use a newsletter: print, email or both, but you want a helping hand to get you off to a good start.
That’s why I’m offering my first ever St. Patrick’s Day 90 Day Newsletter Coaching offer. Each month, you’ll get:
- 30 minutes of phone/Skype coaching on how to profitably use YOUR spaces in the newsletter. I’ll answer all questions, coach you on the best words to use to sell your offers without beating people up. Give you tons of ideas to personalise your newsletter without a lot of work. Total Value $225
- 30 minute review of your completed newsletter. Yep, once you’ve completed the newsletter, I’ll go over it, checking it for grammar errors, make suggestions for stronger copy and layout. Total Value $225
That’s $450 of my time, 1 hour a month, for 3 months–FREE!
Choose any subscription tier. It’s totally up to you! To make sure I give you the best possible attention, this exclusive offer is available to the first 7 subscribers who respond by March 17th, Saint Paddy’s Day.
Click here to subscribe.
My Ironclad Guarantee: If you are not 100% satisfied with your subscription, I will refund your money during the first 30 days.